Monday, September 15, 2008

The Butter Factory Girl

I named her 'The Butter Factory Girl' simply because I found her at the Eumundi Butter Factory on one of my trips to my Dads in Noosa Heads. I immediately fell in love with it,and naturally had to have it.
My favourite treasure find and at a bargin price of $25. I made a rule when travelling the world as a backpacker, that if you see something and your heart sings out - 'BUY IT'.
6 months later my Dad drove to Melbourne with the Butter Factory Girl safely placed in his car.
I think of this print as my good luck charm.Since moving to the Bellarine Peninsula from Melbourne 8 years ago,she has always been with me,sitting on my walls.I'm amazed it has never been damaged with all my moves, as the glass it so old and fine.
I never tire of her as its soothing pastel tones and image give our home a feeling of tranquility.

No comments: